Monday, March 8, 2010

A whopping 20 points for me today!
I had a rough first day.
I think I have the flu.

I woke up in the middle of the night with my stomach gurgling so loud it even woke up my husband! It was after I ate the cantaloupe this morning that I finally threw up. So, I score big on keeping below my calorie limit, I did horrible at eating my fruits/veggies - drinking enough water - well.. pretty much everything else. Do I get to count the baby/child hauling up and down 3 flights of stairs all day while barely being able to stand up as my 30 min of exercise???? *wink*
no?
well ok, I will do better tomorrow.
I quit soda back in highschool 15+ years ago, but today I was craving a diet coke to help settle my stomach - I didnt give in though. So, all in all, it was a rough start to the challenge, but I'm optimistic tomorrow will be better. It has to be better, right?!

2 comments: