Thursday, March 11, 2010

ANYTHING CHEWY!

I hope to get the points for this post, but definitely wont for cleansing my home from my weakness. I crave anything chewy. And let me tell ya, the majority of foods fall into this category. I never really realized it until this last summer, but it hit me one day how much I just really enjoy chewing food. Things like cheetos, a perfectly baked cookie (crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside), granola bars... those types of things I especially crave. It isnt so much a taste because I love the taste of most all delicious foods, but for me, the weakness comes from the texture and the act of chewing the foods. I love food! I love the taste, the smell, and the act of eating it. Good thing is though, that with this love, comes a love for eating heathy foods too... I love to bite into a crunchy apple, or string cheese.

needless to say, it will be impossible for me to cleanse my home from all the foods that are a temptation for me. we would pretty much starve! But, I am doing my best to avoid those that I need to stay away from - and keep my calorie intake for the quality foods! :)

1 comment:

  1. oh, the way you described those cookies, makes my mouth water!!

    ReplyDelete