Monday, March 8, 2010

Great First Day!

I hope everyone had a great day! I actually made it back to the gym today after 2 months of driving past it and thinking "I really need to get back to the gym". While waiting for the bus...Marci and I gave each other a little pep talk...much needed. I single handedly carried the twins up two flights of stairs with a 2 year old hanging on one leg and a 5 year old trying to race me up. At 3:00 my caffeine clock kicked in and I pouted a little over no coke...then I ate an apple and had another bottle of water. I made it through the day and earned my 30 points...whew..I am thankful for a group of ladies with the same goals and hope we all had a successful day!!

1 comment:

  1. Jen! That is so awesome! I'm glad that you made it back to the gym. I find whenever I get out of the habit it's so hard to get started again! Good for you to get going! And no coke!!!yeah

    ReplyDelete