Sunday, March 7, 2010

So I guess I won't be getting all my points if I continue to eat food like this hu??? Dang it!! My name is Jodie. I met Audrey when I lived there in Ashburn 4 years ago. I live in Colorado Springs now, my husband is in the Air Force. We will be moving to Florida this summer, so this challenge comes at a great time! No one wants to see me in a swimsuit right now, especially me!! I have 3 kids ... 9,7 and 4. Last year I found out I have thyroid cancer. In November I had my thyroid removed. Since then I've been dealing with getting my thyroid medication figured out and have gained 10 lbs!!! It's been hard to deal w/ so I am hoping this will help motivate me to get out of my funk and get healthy again! Confession though, the thing I fear the most, NO SODA!! I love my Diet Dr. Pepper, so any advice on how to kick the pop to the curb would be greatly appreciated!! Looking forward to a lifestyle change and having fun friends to do it with...GOOD LUCK TO US ALL!

2 comments:

  1. Jodi,

    You quick soda by going cold turkey, Audrey and I both did it after our CO trip. You can do it too. I have bone lose, stained teeth from drinking Diet Coke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have hypothyroidism and I know how difficult it is to deal with. I'll be on meds for the rest of my days. Good luck and you can definitely do it.

    ReplyDelete