Friday, March 12, 2010

Better Late Than Never...

Hello!! I finally made it! This past weekend I moved, was fridge-less until Wednesday and internet-less until yesterday! Needless to say, I haven't been too on track and I just read all 50 or so of the new posts from this week, last night!

Anyway, my name is Chelsea and I am a little sister to the best big sister ever, Audrey. I pretty much have always struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember. My brothers used to always tease my about my "pot belly" and to this day I always feel like my stomach is the last to go when working so hard to be smaller.

I always seem to get on a really good track and then something always happens and I completely fall off the bandwagon. I am a firm believer in life-style change, not dieting, so this challenge is something I really love. Being healthy makes me feel so much better in everything I do so I am excited.

Now that I have regained my own kitchen, my food, etc. I plan on getting this nasty body back in shape so I can FEEL better by being HEALTHY.

Forgive me for being late!


3 comments:

  1. Chels, love your pic, you're beautiful!

    New home, new kitchen, new you.

    Do IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you are so happy to have your own place again, have your own food that someone isn't going to eat....except for maybe Allen.

    Now that you have such a short commute you'll have more time to exercise and cook good meals. Let's do this together! We can do it!

    Love you!

    P.S. That is a great picture of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better late than never, I say! So glad you're joining us Chelsea. HOpe the new house is great.

    ReplyDelete