Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Harder than it Looks

I never knew how hard it would be to get all that water in me! At least I never was a big soda drinker, so that one isn't hard for me. But I tell ya that the exercise is hard. When all 3 little ones are down for naps, I just want to lie down and take one too. Does chasing after 2 energetic, mischief makers count as exercise? I know it doesn't but dreaming can't hurt.

Day 1 was good, day 2 not so much. Most of yesterday was spent in the car. It is difficult to eat all your fruits and veggies while traveling. Also getting 3 meals in on day 2 was impossible. But I promise to do better today!

4 comments:

  1. I found day 2 was more difficult too. I am hoping day 3 is better. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where were you traveling too? Don't those babies sleep for a couple of hours. Get in 30 minutes and then take your nap...it will be well deserved and you'll feel better for doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another note, day two had me drinking a diet dr pepper at chick-fil-A but I consumed 80+ ounces of water. It was pretty much a pee factory over here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We drove to Jersey to pick up a mini-van. Much needed with the 3 kiddos and the old Camry barely alive. It just took a whole lot longer than I planned. Will squeeze the exercise in during nap/house cleaning time. Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete