Friday, March 12, 2010

Mission Possible


Today at 4 pm, I'm leaving the safety of my kitchen to go on a 3-day church retreat with our Youth Group. The meal plan consists of Chipotle, lasagna, mac-n-cheese, something called Death by Oreos, waffles, bacon, pop tarts, homemade cookies, chips...well, you get the idea.

The good news is that I'm leaving with my secret weapon in tow: a bag of healthy fruits, popcorn, raw almonds and fruity herbal tea. But, yes, I've saved my free-range days for this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Did I mention that our theme is temptation and the gotta have it mentality?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time. Looks like you're all prepared. A little pre-planning goes a long way. I'm going to the movies tonight and need to make a plan myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great weekend! Good job on bringing the healthy stuff with you.

    ReplyDelete