Monday, March 8, 2010

Grateful!

Hi all!  I'm Samantha, long time friend to Audrey and blessed to be her sis-in-law through one goofy older brother.  I don't have a ton of recent pictures, but this is me six months ago, and this is why I need Audrey's challenge.  I had a baby at 36 years of age and I feel like I've been sitting on the couch, just like this picture, ever since.  I have not moved my body in exactly twelve months.  I huff and puff from exhaustion when I play Just Dance on the Wii with my kids. My back hurts and my hormonal post pregnancy body wants to eat everything in sight, especially after 7:00 at night when the baby's in bed and I can chill out with my Hubby. I'm ready to get my physical and emotional self back in gear and I know this challenge, accountability and set of goals are just what the doctor ordered.  Thanks Audrey for doing this . . . I am grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment