Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Plumbers and pretty


The plumber arrived late, forgot a part and then stayed late too so I thought no gym today, but then I remembered those old exercise DVDs and I popped one in (while the plumber was there). When I was first starting to exercise again post-baby, I divided the work out time: 10 minutes in the morning, 10 during nap time, and 10 right after dinner. 30 minutes all at once was just too hard. Sometimes my kids would lie down on top of me during the abs portion which was OK as it would just make the workout harder.

Isn't that water bottle inspiring? It's new from Target and reminds me of spring and new beginnings. Lunch: tuna melt with cherry tomatoes and lemon plum (so yummy and only about 30 calories!)

2 comments:

  1. Melissa, do you eat this yummy everyday. The salmon was a hit with Chris last night and today you inspired me to have a yummy chicken and tomato toasted sandwich. YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do now...because I'm thinking about food more and so I want the biggest bang for my buck. =-)

    ReplyDelete