Monday, March 8, 2010


Hey gals!

Another sister-in-law reporting! My name is Mindy (username: Mindelicious) and I'm the momma of three of Audrey's favorite nieces, Whitney (8), Olivia (5) and Tessa (almost 2.) We live in the Denver area and, as some of you may know, were lucky enough to have Audrey for a surpirse visit recently! I pretty much hate exercising. After Tessa was born, I lost my baby weight by doing Wii Fit and Dance Dance Revolution. You heard me right, laugh if you must. That's how much of an amateur I am. I've never counted calories (is this why I've always been big-boned?) and I'm already finding it extremely tedious. Did it take anyone else 10 minutes to tabulate their calories for lunch? One more thing, I have family visiting for two of the next three weeks. How can I resist making and eating delicious food with family in town?! Yikes!

3 comments:

  1. Once you start getting use to what calories you normally eat it becomes really easy. Don't give up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. this is a super cute picture of you and the girls! miss you

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have family coming for Easter too! I am so worried too! We'll have to come up with a plan. Maybe work more on portion size so we can enjoy all the desserts too?

    ReplyDelete