Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Chocolate . . .

My weakness is chocolate.  And since I did not get my full water amount today, I need the extra five points for admitting it.  How do I purge my house of chocolate when I just bought the world's biggest bag of Tollhouse chips from Costco to make cookies for my little people?  And when I have four boxes of Girl Scout cookies in my freezer - the Samoas and the ThinMints?  It is a true weakness, as in I CAN NOT just throw it away. I am a three chip at a time stealer.  And I feel like I deserve a cookie every now and then.  Is this bad?  Am I a slave to my weakness?  I guess I'll just have to settle for five instead of ten. 

3 comments:

  1. hahaha, this is why I don't buy girl scout cookies anymore. Because instead of just eating I few at a time I eat a ton and then I'll eat even more so I can get them out of my house.

    Enjoy your cookie...or two but probably not three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with audrey - enjoy your cookie especially because you can have those extra calories - use them wisely :) I don't think it is bad and you are not a slave to chocolate. Everything in moderation is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think chocolate chips are perfect. Chocolate in small amounts is good for you. Pack up the mega bag into smaller bags and put the smaller bags away, out of reach, until you need them.

    ReplyDelete