Thursday, March 11, 2010

C is for Chris's Cookie

Day 1 was so easy, I thought, ok I can do this. Haha This is tough. My big downfall, loft cookies. I am not a sweet tooth girl, but those cookies are my fall. I NEVER have them because of that. Yesterday was one of my hardest days. By hard I mean, if I counted B,L,D, a candy bar would have been lunch. BAD day. I had an open house for Southern Living at Home at my house, so I ran to the store to pick up just a couple of things to have out. Problem, ran to store, stressed at dinner time. What did I come home with, fruit, started well, petite brownies and a package of loft cookies with white frosting and green sprinkles. NOOOOO, yes I ate them, and then quickly fed my kids the rest, they are no longer in my house.

Time to get back on track. All those sweets went to school with the kids, we ignored the "no sweet" rule at the school, because my will power is lacking. How many laps do I need to do to get those off of me. UGH!

OK, one day is off. I am back on track today. WHEW good thing it wasn't a sam's club size box of those cookies. At least I did not wash them down with a Diet Dr. Pepper right. ;)

5 comments:

  1. MMMM cookies, I'm not sure what Loft cookies are but I'm sure they are amazing. I'm a sucker for Susan Hicks sugar cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cookies I was talking about in my post, they are dangerous and so YUMMY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tomorrow is a new day. And man, those cookies look good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's difficult to entertain and eat right...it might even be impossible. Good thing we get two free range days, right!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Chris! Just your picture of those cookies made me want to run to the store. The good thing though is that one bad day won't ruin all the rest! Hopefully it will get easier to resist the goodies, and maybe designate one day a week where you allow yourself to have one yummy treat. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete