Thursday, March 11, 2010

Meh.

That little non-word sums up how I'm feeling about day 4.  I did my exercise.  I'm two glasses away from meeting my water goal.  I ate three meals today - two of them really healthy and dinner so-so.  But right about now I want to shove a bag of oreos down my pie hole and call myself a happy girl.  I miss feeling happy about food.  Sad, isn't it.  So I'm eating poor man's trail mix to fill the void.  A few pretzels and a handful of raisins before 9:00 when the two hour before bedtime thing kicks in.

Tell me this will get easier.

4 comments:

  1. It will get easier. I bet next week will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm "meh" right now too. I also have a hunger headache. I have to save room for a cup of cocoa and a snack at the end of the day. I've only gotten the before bed point once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to stay up past my real bedtime to get the point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa, I got a hunger headache the first evening, too. It was so bizarre and I'm glad there were no video cameras rolling while I snarfed down my dinner like a malnourished little piggy.

    ReplyDelete