Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mama has arrived

I think this old mama has finally broke thru to post. I am the crazy mother of five wonderful kids and seven grand babies. I am looking forward to getting to know you all better and trying to get healthier. I am an empty nester now, so maybe I can now take care of myself. Never had time for the gym...too many nights at the ball diamond, soccer field, tennis court, wrestling mats etc,....watching. Too many nachos, hot dogs etc. etc, But I will never regret supporting my kids in all their endeavors. Oh, by the way, Audrey is my oldest child and I'm very proud of her. Thanks for putting this all together.

3 comments:

  1. yeah! I'm glad you figured how how to post! Welcome....

    I'm sure that you've been moving your body but how are you eating?

    do you remember the amount of nacho's we use to consume. It's amazing we aren't all huge.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELLLLL. We went to a fantastic lunch for Dad's birthday and had too much sushi and tempura and good stuff but tried not to eat totally unhealthy. Had the R.S birthday celebration too which was a progressive dinner...did ok until the deserrts...a small slice of key lime...and Oh well. This week is going to be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete