Thursday, March 11, 2010

I Did It!!!

I finally fit in exercise last night. A major accomplishment for me. (I still use my c-section in Jan as an excuse to sit around.) I went to the store, avoided the treats and ice cream isles . My body was soooo craving my daily sugar intake. Anything chocolate or fried is my weakness. So I avoided even looking at it so not to be tempted to buy it. But those oreos on display were calling out to me, screaming my name as I walked right on past. Yeah for me on 2 accounts!

4 comments:

  1. Cheryl! That is awesome. I bet the sore body actually felt good...strange how that works.

    Way to stay away from those oreo's. Sometimes I wish I could just buy a package and eat all of it....oh wait I could but then I'd hate myself for it. I don't even buy them for my kids anymore because I can't just eat one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! I am tired of being obsessed with sugar! Instead, I'm looking at the natural sweetness of fruit to fill that void.

    ReplyDelete