Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Are you talking about me?


So I'm one of the few that hasn't done a bio and since there are a few of you that don't know me I thought I needed to do it too!

My name is Audrey. I'm 36, mom of two boys (8 & 4 1/2) married 15 years.

This is me a Jonah's baptism last Saturday. Two things you should know. Yes, I'm hiding behind Jonah so you can't see my muffin top. And, unfortunately, this winter has been hard for me because most of my church clothes are to tight to be presentable.

I've always been able to dress to hide the weight as it's come on but not anymore and I can't afford a new wardrobe.

Other important things you might want to know. I like to cook, bake, exercise, ride bicycles....blah blah blah. Most of all I like to eat. I'm passionate about how food taste.

Lastly, some of you may know that in my former life I was a dancer. Cheryl, my cousin, who is also apart of this group is a dancer too. Even dancers can let themselves go. I think it makes it even harder because you know what to do, how to do it, but actually doing it isn't easy.

Sooooo.....I'm a great motivator and actually know my stuff. I read a lot about exercise, fitness, and even have some education to back it up. Now if I could actually implement it on myself that would be great.

I hope that any information I may share you will find useful. If not, chalk it up to me on a soap box.

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THIS CHALLENGE WITH ME. THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT BEING ACCOUNTABLE TO YOU THAT I HOPE HELPS ME AND YOU AS WELL.

GOOD LUCK.

6 comments:

  1. Love you Auggie doggie! Thanks for doing this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Audrey. I'm stalking and I just can't decide if I'm willing to commit to counting calories. I've been exercising regularly for about 8 weeks and I'm not seeing much change, so I need to step it up. Can I join late?
    -Sue (Carlsons Heidelberg friend)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muffin top or not, you ALWAYS look fabulous. Your stylishness cannot be contained.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember all the stretch pant you wore at BYU? At least those are no longer a part of your daily wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so great for rallying all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Audrey, can I post or is that only for relatives?

    ReplyDelete