Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A year in the life


What a wonderful year it's been here on HWHL.

Thanks to Audrey and all participants near and far!

I'm, on average, 5 to 10 lbs fitter.

I drank more water this past year than in the previous two years combined.

I rediscovered back and arm muscles.

I walked 120 miles.

I made at least 8 new salads.

I tried at least 12 new vegetables.

I made new bloggy friends.

I consumed several bottles of vitamins.

{But I still have the roll around the middle, left over from pregnancies.

I think that's my Trainer Momma thigh touching issue:

never to be achieved, just gotta accept that part of my body the way it is.}

7 comments:

  1. Wow, it really has been a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely right Apis, it has been a wonderful year. Like you I could make a list of the benefits of being a part of this blog. One of my favorites though was having dinner in Utah with a group of amazing ladies brought together via Healthy Wife Happy Life. That was a wonderful and happy evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Melissa! You should be totally proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Trainer Momma's post too and even though it hasn't been a whole year for me, I have thoroughly enjoyed the journey this blog has taken me on so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an impressive list, really. I'm going to have to do that when I hit my one-year mark. I hope it looks better than it does right now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm amazed that you kept track of everything you did. Yeah to the year mark!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list of improvements!! Congrats!
    I think we all have something we just have to learn to accept.

    ReplyDelete