Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sheepish


Dear Regulars, (aka people who never abandoned the blog because they got a better offer (for me that offer was laziness and cheese.))

I admire you and I want to be like you. You are too good. I'd resent you all if you weren't so damn likable. Can I join up again?




Dear Newbies,

I used to be like you, all zealous and what not. That lasted for about 5 months. Now I've lost all the ground I'd gained in that time. When I exercised for the first time SINCE SEPTEMBER last week, I really really really really regretted leaving. Let that be a lesson to you.



Love,
Mindelicious


PS- It's water, I'm starting off with water. Do we really have to report that in a post each week?

9 comments:

  1. Mindy, great photo!

    Glad to have you back, you have been missed.

    The water drinking is a problem for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mindelicious,

    We missed your humor. So glad to have you back. Takes longer to build than it does destroy...a real bummer when it comes to our bodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee hee hee, you're sheet should have been black...shame on you.

    Just kidding! You know you are welcome back with open arms. We love your whit and your good looks to.

    Yes, every week we'd like to know what you are working on and maybe why you chose that. We all have different reasons and it may inspire us to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are funny. And a swearer to boot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah Mins, I think that's the swearin' I've ever heard...and you memorialized it in writing, no less ;)

    I'm going with water too, now we can both pee frequently. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time swearing I meant. Give me a break, I type one handed these days cause of the little babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mindy! You're back! Best news I've heard this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back Mindy! Thanks for giving us a good chuckle today.

    ReplyDelete