Monday, February 28, 2011

H.2.Oh!

Image via Mr. Beaver/flickr


Nineteen months ago I gave birth to my last baby. Ever since he joined us I've had two very annoying problems. One, reurring UTIs, has landed me in the doctor's office twice in the last month alone. The other - I can't even talk about it here it's so personal and horrific - has had me on my knees crying in pain and frustration because it simply WILL NOT GO AWAY! Both of these problems would be helped {although maybe not solved completely} if I would just drink my dang water each day. As I type this at 8:30 in the morning on day one of Audrey's five week challenge, I have already finished 24 ounces of water. Now I just need to fill my bottle and finish it two more times today. I can do this. I will do this. Gotta go pee.





ps. Audrey {and Healthy Wife} is the topic du jour on my blog today since she builds other women up. Come take a look and tell her how awesome she is!

6 comments:

  1. I gave up Diet coke 7 weeks ago (tear) and have the same issues with water. Get a water bottle YOU LOVE and the water will become easier! I did many a posts on getting off the sauce and getting the water in! Good luck! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, what a rough past little while. I hope you are feeling better now. I used to get UTI's and kidney stones all the time. My dr told me the same thing..."drink more water". It seems to have done the trick. I haven't had a problem with either since. Good luck...and drink that water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this helps you tremendously with your issues. Let me tell ya', water is the hardest one for me to do. I just don't drink it. This is definitely going to be one of my goals during the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will say it is wonderful being a woman but it definitely comes with some not so great moments too. Here's to hoping the water helps. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say no more UTI's, drink them away Dragonfly.

    Terrific and well deserved post on Audrey. She is definitely a builder upper of others and much, much more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved your post on Audrey! She truly is a builder of good things.

    ReplyDelete