Friday, March 4, 2011

Time to STOP Making Excuses

Ridiculous Animal Photo #3


One of the reasons I left the blog is because I was tired of keeping track of everything. It gets tedious after a while, and I've always had good eating habits. So, I kinda lost motivation. The difference between going full force on the blog and going back to my "normal" way of life was 4 pounds. It's hard to devote that much energy and thought to something that's only getting you four pounds lighter. I knew I needed to exercise, and I wanted to exercise, but it got cold outside. Running was no longer an option. I made excuses and justified it because I only gained back four pounds.

Well...

I've added seven more pounds in the last 5 weeks. Now I'm 2 pounds heavier than when the blog started last March. I'm puzzled and alarmed by this. It seems like a lot of weight to gain when I've maintained my previous weight for 4 months- and through the holidays no less.

I've got to get back on track. I'm out of excuses.

7 comments:

  1. Are there any other extenuating circumstances going on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh would that be from traveling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is pregnancy an excuse....
    (here's to hoping) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mindy it is so fun to have you back on here. Sorry about crazy weight stuff, it's never fun when our bodies play tricks on us. Don't give up it will all work out. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No I'm not pregnant, and this all started after Hong Kong. The only other symptom is the vertigo, but I don't think those things are related. I am having banana cake for breakfast... could that contribute? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Banana cake, ha ha ha....you're becoming your mother-in-law. I guess it's your free day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The spring weather will motivate you to shed some layers of clothes and the pounds you don't want....Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete