Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Get Up!!!


I love all the activity on the blog right now. Everyone, please keep it up, it is so inspiring.

I must admit even though the past few days have been awesome in regards to my goal for the week they have been less than stellar in the eating and calorie department (I think I have figured out what next weeks goal is going to be.) Anyway, as I was feeling kind of down due to my lack of control, I got an email from my mother-in-law with a story in it that was a great reminder and, I hope, a turn around for me this week. The message is simple: Get Up!

We are going to fall a lot in life, even on this HWHL journey, so what are we going to do about it? I hope it is to get up, brush ourselves off and keep moving forward. Hard things aren't done in a day.

Love you gals and hope you are having a fantastic week. Here is a link to the story for anyone interested in reading it.

2 comments:

  1. A great reminder. I've stumbled quite a bit lately, the only thing keeping me from just throwing in the towel is knowing I can do it again. Just got to get up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great attitude Cammy! Today is the first day of the rest of your journey.

    ReplyDelete