Sunday, February 27, 2011

To Sleep is to Dream

I know we have talked a bit about sleep on this blog and how important it is. I also know it is not one of the things on our points list so I hope I am not breaking any rules by choosing sleep this first week.
I have teetered back an forth on a few other ideas but when I really look hard at what it is I need to improve most to help me become a healthier, happier wife this is at the forefront. They say it takes 21 days to form a habit, so I hope by taking this challenge on for the full five weeks, the extra two weeks will only help in establishing some valuable sleep habits.

So my first goal for the next five weeks is to be in bed (done reading, planning, etc) so that I can get a full 8 hours of sleep. Wish me luck because this one is really going to be a challenge for me.

(Audrey if this one isn't allowed let me know and I will go with my backup.)

5 comments:

  1. Cammy! I love it. I just haven't figured out how to incorporate this into a points thing for the general challenge. Realistically, 8 hours is what everyone should have. You'll have to let me know how this goes for you over the next 5 weeks and we can talk about how to add it into the challenge starting in April!!! You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cammy, I posted about sleep today....thinking about you and your wonderful goal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. From a reformed soda addict....cut out soda. You'll lose weight and your sleep habits will improve. I know this to be true...AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cammy I don't even know if you drink soda but if you do my P.S. stands. Sleep is important....get enough.

    ReplyDelete