Sunday, February 27, 2011

Taking the High Road

I've been thinking about what goals I wanted to set over the next 5 weeks. Of course there are many things I'm already doing somewhat successfully but there is always room for improvement. So I was pretty sure I knew what I was going to start with until I had a conversation with a friend on Saturday. We were discussing our new 5 week challenge and what your different options of goals could be and she said. I always had the most success when I wrote down what I ate.
.I think writing down what you eat is one of the hardest things you can do but also can bring you the most success. Many of you have talked about how surprised you were when you actually wrote down what you ate...it can be real eye opening.

So, I've decided to take this one on, tracking my food in take. Doing this for 5 weeks with either make me or break me when it comes to achieving the goals I have set for this year.

4 comments:

  1. This one was near the top of my list too. It's like if I don't have to write down what I am eating all accountability goes out the window and I eat horribly. I will most likely be adding this one in the next week or two. Good luck, I am sure you will do awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goal this week is to write everything down ALL day. I keep good in the morning but in the late afternoon the snacking begins and tracking goes out the door. I am so glad you brought this up! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, this is the one that needles me. What a good example!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have the courage to take this one on, good for you Audrey. I support your choice 110 %, I'll be checking up on you!

    ReplyDelete