Monday, February 28, 2011

bedtime snacks

I really need to make posting and commenting my goal, but I didn't check the blog till today, and discovered that I completely missed yesterday. Oops. That will have to be next weeks goal. So instead, I have chosen to stop eating 2 hours before bed. This one is a little tricky for me some nights because of my workouts. I usually eat a little something after I exercise in the evenings, but this week should be a good week to start my workouts a little earlier so I can be sure to finish, eat my snack, and then get to bed 2 hours later.

6 comments:

  1. Really a great goal. I should consider this one too. Maybe next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed you still have energy to work out later in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goal Marci! I must say, hearing all the workout hours you are racking up I don't feel quite so bad losing challenges to you. When is your race? Is it a 1/2 marathon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kinda missed the Sunday start, too. Is that what you all are doing these days? Sunday starts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed the start because I don't know why. I read the blog every day. Maybe it's because I was focused on preparing a lesson I taught on Sunday. Maybe it's because I have dementia...who knows.

    Good choice Marci.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, we do usually start on Mondays or Tuesdays but I wanted a full 5 weeks for each goal, thus the Sunday start. Unless you were really paying attention to the post an the side bar updates you would have missed it. Never fret and get started!!

    ReplyDelete