Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Workout Wednesday


Here's what my four year old and I will be doing while my baby has a nap today. Carson is my Kenpo Karate exercise partner. It's so fun to have my four year old exercise with me. Especially on this workout. What kind of workout can you squeeze in today? Need some ideas? I saw this one this morning. Looked fun and creative. I think I'll put it on my to do list.
http://workoutmommy.com/2010/04/07/deck-of-cards-workout/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Workoutmommycom+%28workoutmommy.com%29

6 comments:

  1. Yesterday, I descended and climbed about 50 stairs holding a 35 pound little girl. Those 7 minutes were a workout! I've also been dancing with my 5 year old, thanks to Samantha's introduction of Just Dance into our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the deck of cards workout and it was a nice change of pace. I pulled 16 cards and cycled through them twice, because I'm doing girl push-ups, and because I had a lucky draw. I did 118 jumping jacks but only 84 push-ups. It was a good little 8-10 minute workout! Thanks for suggesting it, Alicia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a workout I can do with an 8 month old! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 86 push ups (that was brutal), 47 jumping jacks, 20 cards. I let my oldest tell me in what order to do them and he took great joy in having me do the bulk of the push ups in a row. I would change this a bit: all face cards = crunches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for featuring my workout; I'm glad to see others tried it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are AWESOME! Workout mommy, you're on this blog too. You are FAMOUS! I heard about you through Trainer Momma and I read your blog all the time. Can I have your autograph?

    ReplyDelete