Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Greek Salad

Greek Salad has become my go to lunch this past week.  The first two days of the week I went to this little place in Leesburg called Puccio's, and got their greek salad.  It is sooo yummy.  I did not even have to use any dressing because of all the flavors.  So it inspired me to make my own version of greek salad.  I grilled some chicken that I had marinated in Italian dressing last night and had cut into slices.  I used 5 slices of the grilled chicken, a cup of romaine lettuce and a 1/2 cup of mixed greens.  I then added some cucumbers, cherry tomoatoes, two hard boiled eggs, i removed the yolk, some fat free feta and 2tbs of some greek yogurt based dressing that I got at Wegmans.  I will let everyone know later today how it all tasted. 

Hope everyone is having a great week so far! 

1 comment:

  1. I love feta cheese. Actually, I pretty much think this whole salad sounds fabulous. I'm planning on a salad with fresh strawberries for lunch!

    ReplyDelete