Monday, April 5, 2010

Let Me Do a Breif One

I thought I'd do a brief introduction so you don't think I was another blog stocker when you see my name on your posts :) It's Spring Break here in Utah, and we have a busy day planned. I'll do more of a formal introduction at a later time, but for now, here you go. Hi, my name is Alicia, and I am an emotional eater. I am a friend of Marci. I am a wannabe vegetable lover, but a true junk food eater. I am a wannabe exercise lover, but have yet to feel the love part. I am very excited to join this blog, read your posts, and share our trails and successes.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome! We're a crazy bunch, but we mean well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alicia...so happy that you have joined us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alicia! Glad you were able to post something! Welcome...can't wait to hear more about your story! Have a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alicia!!!! It's so nice to have a beautiful breeze blow in from home! I am so excited that you have joined the blog, I know you're going to love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Marci! I am from Utah as well, nice "spring" break we are having isn't it? We must live close to be sharing spring break together.. I am in Lehi where are you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Alicia, the more the merrier.

    ReplyDelete