Thursday, April 8, 2010

My new favorite treat

If you are looking for something yummy, low calorie, AND high in protein; this is the PERFECT snack!
This brand actually is 130 calories for a 1 cup serving. It also has 23 grams of protein!! If you are looking to stay satisfied protein is the way to go :)
I put Agave in mine to sweeten it. My sister loves Stevia. These are both low calorie (the stevia has no calories) and you can sweeten to taste.
If you have never had Greek yogurt it might take a little getting used to but I promise it is worth trying!

6 comments:

  1. I was totally going to post tonight about greek yogurt. maybe i'll still do it and talk about why I love it's and what makes it great!! I don't think we have brown cow here in the east and I've never thought if putting sweetener in it...good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yogurt of any kind, but the Greek in me (or in my name) is a sucker for the Greek kind. I would love to read more about Greek yogurt Audrey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To me it takes like sour cream so I'd love to know how to not make it taste like that. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not doing yogurt yet (baby) but will try Greek when I do again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please do a post on Greek Yogurt, Audrey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bought me some Greek yogurt today. I'll have to let you know what I think...

    ReplyDelete