Monday, March 15, 2010

About The Exercise Part . . .

I'm doing great on the calories! I'm rocking with the water drinking (and potty going)!  Soda has never tempted me. I'm even getting my fruits and veggies in.  But man, if the exercise - the one thing I probably need the very most - isn't alluding me at every turn!  I need good weather.  Because right now, the best exercise for me is a long, fast walk pushing the bambino in a stroller.  I don't have a gym membership.  I have to work around an iffy nap schedule.  And if I'm at my house, I'm more likely to do laundry or dishes or make beds or just about anything other than exercise.  Please, sunshine and warmth, come back soon.  Yours truly, Lumpy Post Pregnancy Butt.

4 comments:

  1. Go buy The Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD. It's a great workout, all cardio, broken up into a 20 min segment, then two 10 min segments. You can be done in as little as 25 minutes and you don't have to worry about Ol' Man Weather cooperating. It's hard to get started with the whole exercise thing, but after just a few workouts, you'll feel so good about yourself that you'll be able to keep it up. Mornings work best for me. If I don't do my workout first thing I am compelled to do other things like housework or computer time. Maybe try doing it as soon as the big kids leave for the bus. If Ollie's awake, just plop him in the swing and let him watch you shake your bootie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree to give the at home DVD a whirl. I think it might even make Ollie laugh. Or maybe find an indoor mall/rec center to stroll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could run up and down your driveway while Oliver naps. Jumping jacks, walking lunges....but you have to want to exercise ;-0

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a couple wii cardio workouts I can bring to lunch tomorrow that you are welcome to borrow. I will not be using them for awhile since I am in the middle of the P90x.

    ReplyDelete