Sunday, March 6, 2011

Water Bottle


Doing great on the water this week. Enjoying the perks of this new fancy water bottle that filters out the yucky stuff. (But maybe the good stuff too: flouride, not sure.) There's nothing like a pretty new container to make the clear stuff go down easier.

So, now I'm debating, the next goal. The super hard would be getting exercise in 5 days a week. But if I pick that now, could I sustain it for four weeks? Am I being a wuss if I pick a slightly less challenging goal for week two? Hmmm. I'm tempted to work on fruits and veggies next too, just to get the healthy eating/drinking combo down.

Week Two, please bring some sun this way. Pretty please.

7 comments:

  1. I like that idea! Filtered water bottle! Where did you pick that up? It would be a great suggestion for my upcoming birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought one of those water bottles and love it. Look in the exercise section for the bottle if you don't find it in the houseware section.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the fruit and veggie thing may be easy for you but I like the idea of getting the whole water/food thing down. Maybe you could add the right amount of good carbs or protein to make it a little more challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I have seen those water bottles too and they are sooo cute and functional. I want one in every color just because it would be fun to have ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa, we're on the same wave length. I thought about the fruits and veggies for next week, too. Still deciding...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got it! If I'm going all the way to Target, I might as well pick it up while I'm there! (pink, so my boys won't steal it!)

    ReplyDelete