Thursday, June 10, 2010

Opening Day


Our local swimming pool opened today. And we were at the door less than an hour after it opened. My kids were very, very happy, so happy and eager that I couldn't slather the sunscreen on fast enough! Of course, I was the color of that white stuff in the picture, while many around me were already quite sun-kissed. But I'm O.K. with that pale Victorian (healthy) look. I was even more O.K. with the bod in the swimsuit. Mine that is. More confident than I've been in years past thanks to all of you.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you Apis feeling great in your swimsuit, amazing what some exercise and healthy eating will do for your swimsuit state of mind. I suppose I will put one on a least once this year which means I will have to go and buy one.

    Now there's a fun shopping trip, swimsuit buying :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA for you! I am not there yet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa that is so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete