Monday, October 4, 2010
One small step at a time
The past two challenges, I've missed my 30 point goal. And why? Because I have too many little mini-events and deadline goals that MUST be done that I can't figure a way to add another one in there that's really doable. In short, I've aimed too high. So this time, I'm going to pick two or three from the list below and repeat the following mantra in my head daily: "Little goals are challenging too."
1) change out the dead light bulbs
2) clean up the countertop clutter
3) email two friends out of the blue
4) clean with my kids for an hour
5) toss 10 magazines/catalogues
6) find the lost library book
7) meet the husband at the door with a kiss
8) see if the winter coats still fit the winkies
9) donate or throw away 5 things in the garage
10) begin contemplating a Christmas plan (just typing that made me shiver)
What little goals do you hope to accomplish this week?
Posted by Apis Melliflora at 2:22 PM