Tuesday, April 13, 2010

No Wonder

Well it's a no wonder that I'm am starving and exhausted. I'm pregnant. TOTALLY unexpected!! I had (it was taken out yesterday) an IUD, the copper kind, so it was supposed to be effective for 10 years. Yeah. It's been 2 years. Seriously, the odds are 0.01%. So, now you guys get to give a pregnant women who JUST got into a size 6 advice on how to NOT go back into a 14. AND, with my last one, I had to be on bed rest for the last trimester.... Geez. I must say though, I knew there were more, and my husband was never going to be on board with that one, so apparently there has been an intervention. :)

9 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, that's my change, how many points do I get? Can I triple them? Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenn, that's so exciting! Congrats! We will help keep you motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Sometimes those husbands just need to be outsmarted by God when they won't listen to their wives! Now you get to be our poster child for a healthy pregnancy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha is my IUD baby. Congrats and now we get to support you through a healthy pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is joyful news indeed! Congratulations and, guess what? Your daily calorie allowance just went up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I told my husband about you and he said, "Well that 0.01% statistic has to come from somewhere. Tell her to go buy a lottery ticket!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! Your husband's pretty funny Sue! :)

    Thanks guys and really, I will need help. I already ate well over a serving of cottage cheese and potato chips this afternoon (which I ONLY like when I'm pregnant...that should have been a clue). And my calories did go up, yay! Does anyone know by how much??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopefully the healthy habits you having been working on....fruits, veggies, protein, water....will help you with your pregnancy.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete