Friday, February 25, 2011

BIG NEWS! BIG NEWS!

Can you believe that that March is our one month anniversary of Healthy Wife Happy Life? I can hardly believe it. Many of you have been around the whole year and some of you have joined us more recently. Whatever the case I've got something special in mind for you!!!

STARTING SUNDAY~~~ we will be doing a 5 week continuous challenge. Don't freak out yet! Just listen :-)

So often we really want to succeed but trying to do it all good all the time can be crazy. Usually I'm really good at eating but can't get my exercise going, or if I get all my water in I'm eating like crap. We are going to take the next 5 weeks to focus.

Starting Sunday you will pick ONE goal out of our points list to work on. You will get 5 points for every day that you succeed at keeping this goal.

The second Sunday you will then add another goal to work on in addition to the goal that you set for the first week. You will receive 5 points for each goal achieved each day giving you 10 points for that day.

You will continue to do this for 5 weeks. That means you need to start thinking now about what those 5 goals are that you will want to work on.

I'M REALLY HOPING THAT SOMEONE OUT THERE KNOWS HOW TO POST A PDF TO THE BLOG SO YOU CAN EACH DOWNLOAD THIS SPREADSHEET I'M CREATING TO HELP KEEP TRACK OF POINTS. OR I'LL EMAIL IT TO EVERYONE.

Now, you will still get 5 points for each day that you comment. And 2 points for each posting that you do. What are you going to post about. Well that's easy. I want you to post every week about what goal you picked and why and then you can tell us how you did that week, or of course anything else you want to share.

I think this will be tons of fun and different that what we've been doing.

There are many readers who don't participate or those that have wanted to but it's hard to be doing all the things at once. I think this is a great way for you all to participate without it being to overwhelming. Let you're friends know!!!

If you have any questions let me know, and if you know how to post a PDF let me know!!!

Can't wait to see who the winner is this round and who gets the cumulative prize for the last two months!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS

12 comments:

  1. I like it! I love how you are always trying to mix things up and keep us motivated! Great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're doing this. I feel like every day I'm just battling to stay hydrated. Honestly everyday I get up and think let the continuous drinking of water begin. It's turned into a dreaded duty for me. Can I join your 5 week challenge?

    ~Tobi

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN!!! I LOVE the idea of a spreadsheet. I have post-it notes all over my kithen with numbers on them. Thanks for doing that Audrey. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'll start with taking my vitamin...JK!!! I'll start with the hardest for me...drinking! I have a non-drinking problem! I did a detox yesterday, the one where you put your feet in warm water and these electrode things draws the yucky stuff out into the water! Kinda gross, but I do have more energy today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Count me in.

    Of course you join the 5 week challenge Tobi. I think you need to introduce yourself to the group too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea. Mixing it up totally motivates me. Oh Tobi, please do join us. Please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Will there still be a 30 point goal for the session? Hmmm, now to decide what to start with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea! I'm going to try to get myself motivated for this round. I've really been lax so far this year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in Audrey. This is just what I need to get back in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in! I'm sick, but I'm in!

    I'll see if I can post the spreadsheet here for you too.

    ReplyDelete