Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Calling All Slackers!


How can you tell if you are getting a good workout? Wear a heart rate monitor! After my digital scale, it's my favorite workout/healthy-living gadget. Since winter has set in, just about the only exercising I get is on my Gazelle strider machine. It's completely user-driven, which means that if I'm daydreaming I don't get a really good workout, especially when my heart rate falls below 100/min. My heart rate monitor is kind of my drill seargant, telling me when I'm slowing down too much. So go check out those last-weekend-before-Christmas sales online at Overstock, Amazon, Sports Authority, REI etc. and get one for your stocking!

2 comments:

  1. Great gift idea! It's awfully stylish too. Given my preference for weights and low impact exercise, this would probably be good for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need this, I'm heading to Amazon.

    ReplyDelete