Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Random Thoughts - An Attempt At a Pick-Me-Up

I was researching some stamping products for some ladies from the crop last Saturday night, and I came across these. They were amusing:

This batch come from a line of embroidery kits by Dimensions:



I need a trip to Ben and Jerry's factory. I think I could blow my calories there, you think?
Yes, I think this is exactly what I need - a good night's sleep.

This is a stamp by Inkadinkado:
You know what kind of day it's going to be if you have to start it with chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. Becky, I love your pick me up. I hope today is better than yesterday. Life is always throwing things at us that make our goals hard to achieve but somehow we still get it done...even if it takes a little longer. I think you'd be surprised at yourself and should do the 10k, a good run/walk would give you a great sense of accomplishment. Challenge yourself.

    I'm cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete