Thursday, September 30, 2010

Here for each other...

This picture was taken of sisters in the DR Congo doing their visiting teaching! Yes, sisters all over the world visit each other and touch each other's lives.
We live all over the United States yet each day we can come to this blog and know that we have a group of women who care about us. Women who teach, inspire, lift and touch our lives in ways they will never fully comprehend. I want to thank all of you for being the kind of women you are and for striving each day to be your best selves!

If you would like to look at more of these pictures from Africa, I finally got around to posting them from my husbands trip in August. They really are worth looking at (maybe I am just biased but hey, he is my hubby!)
Our family blog is keepmovingahead.blogspot.com You will need to look at yesterdays post first and then todays if you want to go in order...

Have a great day everyone. We are truly blessed :)

3 comments:

  1. Jill, thank you for this great post. I've missed your words of wisdom and great insight. I hope you are doing well. I love reading your blog. You have an amazing family! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how everyone keeps coming up with new and wonderful things to blog about. What a great inspirational post! Just looking at this picture reminds me how much our "stuff" gets in the way. I bet in some ways, those women are happier than those with busier, more modern lives. Think about it, how much time is devoted to just taking care of and earning money for "stuff," things of no long-term consequence. I don't seriously mean it, but the thought skitters across my mind sometimes that I wish the house would just burn down, and I could start fresh and clean, with all the clutter and stuff gone. Would I do better the next time around? I would hope so. A minimalist lifestyle seems like a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill I have missed your posts. I love the different perspective you always bring. What a sweet picture and wonderful reminder. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete