Friday, August 13, 2010

So Many Choices But Only So Much Energy and Time.


Along with many of you I have been participating in Cats 120 mile challenge this summer. It's been a lot of fun and is now very satisfying to know that many of us will complete the challenge goal and some of us are going beyond it....way to go Healthy Wives! It was fun to do this challenge because it was ongoing for 3 months and fairly simple only requiring that you do your miles and keep track of them.

I took a peek at Cats next challenge and as I read about it I thought, "Hey this looks a lot like what Audrey has going on over at Healthy Wife." It has been said that imitation is the highest form of flattering so do feel flattered Audrey. Because the challenges are similar I suppose it would be easy to participate in both of them at the same time but that's a lot of numbers to keep track of so, I think for myself, I'm just going to stick with the Healthy Wife challenge. I don't know about you, but the months from September-December are very crazy and hectic for me, I know that I will need to keep my fitness/health routine simple and doable during those months if I want it to continue to be part of my life and particularly if I want to be a HAPPY wife!

We are all blessed to have so many great choices in our lives on a daily basis and it is hard, when sometimes, we have to choose between several great options.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I've been seeing the "Cat's Challenge" out of the corner of my eye for weeks, but never followed up on it. She's got some great stuff! I'm discovering I'm a challenge hog, so I think I'll sign up for her challenge. I track all my stuff online, so I don't think it will be that hard to keep track of her points and HWHL, too. Thanks, Queen Vee, for posting her new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be interesting to see how Cat will allocate points. Great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I'm with you Queen. I'll have to think about this one. I have been spending way to much time on my computer and to much time consumed with numbers. My loyalty is to this blog, so I don't know if I'm ready to keep track of more numbers.

    ReplyDelete