Friday, July 30, 2010

Thanks for a great night!

I have to tell everyone who came to dinner last night THANK YOU!! What a wonderful evening with AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL women! I was so impressed with every single one of you. It's crazy how at "home" I felt the minute we met. It was so fun to meet you in person and know that you are who you say you are and so much more!

Audrey, thank you for googling me :) and welcoming me with open arms. I have felt so much love and support. Thank you for starting this blog and for keeping us going.

It was so great to be with you last night; I didn't want the night to end! I am looking forward to meeting all of you someday. Your stories and insights give me more strength then you will ever know. This is so much MORE than a "weight loss" blog. It is finding out how to tap into your inner you and let everyone see; including our own selves.

Some of you were asking about my family blog keepmovingahead.blogspot.com feel free to look anytime. I am looking forward to getting all to getting all the other personal blogs from you ladies too!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Jill, meeting you was really refreshing. You are so full of love. And you are SO beautiful!

    Thanks for sharing more of your story with us. I think the time we spent listening to you and Victoria tell your stories made the evening more than simply a Meet and Greet. It was a special, sacred night for me.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an amazing night! I am so glad we all met. It makes this blog that much more meaningful. Can't wait to read your blog Jill and get to know you better. We need to all get together again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was absolutely painful for me not to be a part of last night. Did anyone else who missed it feel that way? I knew it was going to be amazing, and I can't wait to hear all about it when the Queen Vee makes her way back over the Rockies to me. Am I lucky to have HER as a mother-in-law or what!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It hardly bears thinking about, but I was sorry I missed the dinner by only two hours. But there was just no way to pick my daughter up from Girl's Camp and get her to the family reunion, and still be in Alpine at 7pm. But, thank you, Alicia for waiting for me at your house so we could meet in person, even if it was just for a few minutes. And it was great to see Victoria again Wednesday night and then Sam the next morning. I wish I'd been at the dinner, but as I was saying to Alicia, I'll be back in Utah in August for school-clothes shopping. Maybe another HWHL dinner next month?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill, I have to second what Jennifer said. You are such a lovely, beautiful person both inside and out. Thanks for a fantastic evening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thursday night was a complete blast, we literally closed down the Blue Lemon. Thanks again to Alicia for co-ordinating the event and to those who came, jut wish everyone could have joined us.

    Jill, Jenn, Cammy, Julie, Samantha and Alicia you are all amazing, beautiful, talented and delightfully fun ladies. It was an absolute joy to spend time with you. Thanks to all of you for letting me share "Our Story" (The Queen Vee, Apis and Carlson family saga)

    You are right Jill, this blog is more than just a weight loss blog. Elder Ballard has encouraged the members of the LDS faith to use the internet for good....Audrey you've succeeded in his advice above and beyond all expectations.

    I must say that our dinner together exceeded all my expectations.

    “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one”
    C.S. Lewis.

    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete