Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm a lurker...all take, not much give!



I may seem absent from the blog, but I really do come and soak in the inspiration that you all give.  : ) 

Life is a balancing act, and I truly feel that I'm doing an okay job balancing it all.  I have three busy kids, a very supportive husband, but I'm also a college student embarking on a MAD dash to graduate this December.  I do okay with my eating and okay with my exercise, and I know I need to do better, but with a fussy back I feel like I'm doing the best I can right now.  As if I need my life to be any crazier...they just called me to the Young Women's President at church!! (For you non-"Mormons", I'll be in charge of all the girls ages 12-18 at church).  This will be really fun, but not so easy. 

So Audrey & friends, from now till December 16th, when I graduate, I'm asking for your patience as I try to be a Healthy Wife with a crazy & Happy Life.  : )  (Besides, I can't give up!!I need to look really good in my graduation pictures, right??)


You girls are amazing! Thanks for inspiring me to be better!!

6 comments:

  1. Missy, keep trucking along girlfriend! You'll be blessed and be able to handle it all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy,
    I am pulling for you. Just remember,

    "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Philippians 4:13

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shirt is awesome. Good luck in all your ventures this year! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lurking is good. It keeps your mind on your goal so that when you are able to convert your good intentions into actions, you know exactly what to do and where to find your cheerleaders! And you get a huge gold star for finishing your degree as a mother of 3 kids AND the YW president!

    Something I've recognized in my life lately is the overwhelming power of discouragement. It is one of Satan's best tools. If I work hard to stay close to the Spirit and continually remind myself of all the good I am accomplishing instead of focusing on where I am failing, I am able to maintain my hope and press forward.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete