Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Calling Myself Out

YEP! I'm a slacker. Well not actually but when I get busy the blog is the first thing to go. I don't like spending time on the computer. I'm sorry that I've neglected my support of all of you for the past few days.

After having a rocking few weeks I got in a slump. Partial days of writing down what I ate. Only getting four days of exercise and a big whopping zero so far this week. The big bummer is being inconsistent on not eating late.

Here is a big key to not eating late. You have to go to bed. One of the reasons it becomes such a problem and a desire to eat late is because your body needs fuel every three to four hours. If you eat dinner and then don't have a PROPER evening snack of course you're going to want to shove something in your face at 10 or 11pm if you're not headed to bed. GO TO BED LADIES!!!

This week I'm working on two things in conjunction. Drinking 3L of water and taking my vitamin. I chose these because if I don't exercise I have a harder time getting my water intake in. And sometimes I forget to take my vitamins. I think doing this for a couple of weeks will get me solid to where I won't even have to think about it again.

So I'm calling myself out. Pull it together. You can do this. Make it happen. Find a way. Set a small goal, stick to it and do it again!

2 comments:

  1. Somehow, hearing about how someone else is doing a mediocre job makes me feel a lot better about my mediocrity. Is that terrible? Even so, THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, You can add me to that mediocrity. The first week I was doing great but thing seem to have gone downhill from there. Let's not let this get us down, just keep moving forward right?

    ReplyDelete