Sunday, January 16, 2011

Chick-fil-a Addict

Okay, if you know me well, you now I love Chick-fil-a, a DELICIOUS fast food chain out of Georgia.  I love their food and the healthy options they offer those who care.  Only a true addict would go to their website and look at the merchandise...but look what I found!  A super cool 'Exercise and Nutrtion Journal'.  I think I'm going to order me one to help me keep track of my points for our challenges.  (My husband is getting tired of Post-it notes stuck to the fridge.)  I just thought it was cute, so I thought I would share it with you.  Audrey will laugh at me, because she shares my love for Chick-fil-a.

Note:  I have not had Chick-fil-a since November because there is not one near my new home.  (sigh) :(
Here's the link if you want it:

http://shopchick-fil-a.com/default.aspx/act/Catalog.aspx/catalogid/354/category/Gear+and+Gadgets/browse//MenuGroup/Products/desc/White+Exercise%2fNutrition+Journal.htm

9 comments:

  1. I am totally addicted to the Chick-fil-a Grilled Chicken sandwich, hold the tomatoes. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! Me too!! (I don't like tomatoes either).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am addited to the Chick-fil-a Southwest Grilled Chicken salad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have really yummy soups too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, and I just learned a fascinating Chick-fil-a fact: before they bread their chicken, they brine it in a special ingredient. Who knows what it is without checking the website?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sadly, I cannot partake of Chick-fil-a out here in the middle of nowhere. But that is a really cute fitness journal. That's just the sort of thing you should indulge yourself on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never had Chick-fil-a. Cammy, where is one in SL?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know the answer...but I won't spoil the fun for everyone.

    Alicia, my brother owns the new Chick-fil-a in American Fork, UT you should check it out if you're ever in that 'neck of the woods'. :) It's delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was like in total shock when Alicia said she hasn't been to one. I hope that she'll be able to go to one soon.

    You know my love of Chick-fil-A! I bear testimony in church...I'm a nutrition guide in my car carrying member, the staff knows my drink order...

    I think I might have to get me one of those!

    ReplyDelete