Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'm here to lighten the mood: Read these funny stories and I promise a great laugh.

Sometimes trying to be healthier is down right hard. I feel like I've been trying to help move us through some tough times with all to serious post. So today I want to share two links with you. These are some of the funniest things I've read about trying our best to do things right in a long time. Just thinking about these stories puts a smile on my face. You don't want to miss out, I promise.

THIS one was shared by Brook. She is a participant in the Ladies Olympic Challenge where I first started and got this idea. She is a beautiful lady with a fierce determination. You'd have to to be daring enough to do what she did. Although I think it's funny...I just might have to do this myself. It goes to say: Sometimes you've got to do what you've got to do.

THIS post is from a girl who's blog I've been following since last year. She has had an amazing weight loss journey. She shares her stories every week. Her Friday blog post are called : FAT BUTT FRIDAY! I've been inspired by her story but this story is hilarious and tells me that you can't listen to what ANY scale tells you. It's about how you feel inside.

And I hope that you all took your measurements and got your 20 points. No, it's fun to see what it is but in a couple of months when you check it out again you'll be glad you did. Some of you may have liked what you saw!!! That's awesome, now work that heart muscle.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! I'm going to start following the last blog. She seems like a hoot! I'm supposed to go running with my mom tonight. I got a charlie horse in yesterdays workout and wasn't sure if I was going to be able to go out tonight. Charlie Horse or not, that post gave me the motivation to get out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun posts to read, thanks for the positive humor Audrey

    ReplyDelete