Friday, January 7, 2011

Massage


For Christmas, I received a 1 hour massage from my husband. I had never before had a massage and it was a revelation. Kind of makes me wish Christmas came more than once a year because that one hour of me as dough--quiet, warm, dark and being kneaded-- went by all too quickly. I especially loved the face, hand and shoulder parts. Who knew the face could hold so much tension.

With my newly relaxed muscles, I decided to give The 30 day Shred, level 2 a try. It was grueling and awesome. There were some moves that absolutely left me in the dust, but I was all sweaty and my heart rate was way up. Afterward, I even took my 5 year old to the bus stop without a coat and still felt hot...that's how much my exertion I put forth.

Sweaty crazy bus stop mom. That's me.

6 comments:

  1. ahh, message! I wish I could have more too! Chris gets one every month for a year as his Christmas present...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a spectacular Christmas present. I must contemplate being a very very good girl next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 30 day shred, I just bought it but can't find where I put it.....hmmm....maybe I hid it on purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could use a massage... something. My brain is just mush. I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your first one? I'm flabbergasted! I'm guessing it won't be your last!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I will dream of a massage tonight. If it wasn't so dang expensive, I think I would get one once a week.

    ReplyDelete