Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Inspiration


Hi Ladies,

Here are a few quotes that inspired me today:

Little by little one walks far. Peruvian

Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that matters. Winston Churchill

Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Phillipians 3:12-14

5 comments:

  1. Melissa, you are absolutely amazing! I can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Melissa. Perfection is a process we are all working on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that - "failure is not fatal." Let's face it, if you define failure as attempting to do or achieve something, but do not achieve it on the first try, would any of us even be alive? We learned how to swallow after we were born, we learned how to walk to become toddlers, and on and on. We must continue despite failures, even change how we perceive failure. That's how we succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your beautiful words. You have amazing insight...Thank you!

    ReplyDelete