Wednesday, June 19, 2013


A huge apology.  I've got to many shoes I'm trying to wear all at one time and I haven't been a good leader on this challenge.  My parents were in town for a few days, Sam got baptized, I got asked to go to Girls Camp two weeks ago as a Level Leader and I'm in charge or organizing our Pack for Cub Camp.  I also spent time while my parents were hear tying to help with details on a wedding and family reunion. 

After a 3 hour meeting for girls camp I ended up going to Cub Camp last night, although it was not my day to go. Girls Camp starts on Monday...I'm not ready.  I'm trying to wear to many shoes at one time.

So YES!  Let's start Thursday and End on July 3rd!  That is 14 days. 

My goals will be to 1) Write my food intake 2) Drink lots of water 3)Don't eat after 8pm.  This will be very hard for me since I will be at girls camp but it will help get me started on some goals I've been struggling with.

If someone wants to be in charge of starting another one after the third for two weeks that will be great.  I'm headed to CA for my sisters wedding and a family reunion my parents are in charge of with 76 of my wonderful family.  I will have no cell service the week that I am there.  I will be back on Sunday night the 14th....actually we are taking the red eye.

Best of luck to all of you in this next round!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Audrey. I will stop complaining about how busy I am now!

    I'll take charge of planning for the rest of the summer. I didn't mean to add to your responsibility!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is right! No need to apologize. It's just fun to have a virtual place to come and be reminded of some important health goals.

    ReplyDelete