Friday, May 24, 2013

Running Slowly

Hi all! I've gone and done the impossible: I started running. Impossible because I have an old parachuting knee injury and mild exercise induced asthma. Also I used to have that problem so many Mamas have when bouncing and running. You know what I'm talking about. Well, no more. So now, I'm running very slowly. My goal: complete my first 5k in early June. My hope is to do it in under 44 minutes and 38 seconds...that was the slowest race time in all age brackets last year. I can do hard things and my body can be strong and resilient! I'm with you Mindy!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! A huge smile burst out when I saw you posted!
    I hope running can be as fulfilling for you as it is for me. I'm so happy you are giving it a go. Can't wait for your race!

    ReplyDelete