1. Packs of sandwich crackers taste like ambrosia (totally addicted to these things)
2. It's torture shopping where all the Halloween candy is sold, it makes you feel like a hungry street urchin in a Charles Dickens novel
3. You wolf down your veggies just to get them over with, so you can savor the main dish and have it be the last taste that lingers in your mouth (guilty)
4. You consider going to the gym for the third time, just so you can justify eating a tub of Ben & Jerry's
5. Just the thought of going to the gym for the third time makes you want to eat a tub of Ben & Jerry's
6. You know how many calories are in a tub of Ben & Jerry's and it makes you want to cry, but you still eat it while you are crying
7. You make two different dinners, one for you and one for the rest of the family
8. You fantasize about the bakery down the street, NOT the hot guy you see every day at the gym
9. You have a "goal" outfit in your closet (or you have 10, one for each diet you've been on)
10. You feel obligated to make guilty confessions on the HWHL blog when you fall off the wagon!
Throw in your own!
(P.S. Sorry, I'm not too witty at 10:30 pm, but I thought we needed a totally easy post, so we've all got something to comment on!)
How Much Halloween Candy Can You Get In a Pillowcase? - a humorous blog post I stumbled across. Obviously, this guy has never been to Utah, where you can crash several trunk-or-treats in church parking lots, or if they are crowded enough, you can wander through the same one three or four times.