Saturday, August 7, 2010

Summer Slow Down

This is what happens when no one post...including me. There is nothing new to make a comment on. Hard to get your 5 points when that happens.

Hope you are all having a great weekend. I had my free day today with and enjoyed breakfast with the Queen...and then had a very delicious ice cream cone for dessert.

Stay tuned for our second surprise challenge! It's loved and hated by all. Hope you all have been working on that little thing you've been letting slip...I have!

3 comments:

  1. Let me guess! Is it time for the six week measurements?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Measurements? Huh?!!

    Mine have gone down, since I've lost 19 pounds as of this morning, but sheesh, does everyone really need to know how big my rear end is? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry Becky. If that's the challenge, it's only for your benifit, and not to share with the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete