Sunday, March 28, 2010

Keep the ball rolling!

Don't cry, we get to do this again in a week.
Ok Ladies! The three weeks have come to an end. Don't don't be sad...come back in a week for more fun and maybe a little torture. TOMORROW I'LL PUT UP A POST WHERE YOU CAN POST YOUR POINTS.



This challenge is about healthy living. It's a lifestyle not only a three week challenge. I hope that you've all made changes that you'll stick to during this week off. DON'T GO BACK TO ALL THOSE BAD HABITS BECAUSE ITS TIME OFF! You have to keep the ball rolling. Don't let it slow down.

Enjoy a few more threats. Workout, but maybe not everyday....give that body a little break so it can recuperate.

I can't wait to start up again in a week. I hope that you are too. If any of your friends or family want to join us just have them send me an email. You can find it on the right hand link...how do I join.

1 comment:

  1. I heard about your blog through my friend Marci, and would love to join. I can't find the link though, but here is my e mail address: thebrent5@yahoo.com

    I'm a little confused about the whole point system and what you're exactly doing. I've lost 46 pounds in six months and I have about 40 more to go. I could use all the support I can get. Let me know the details.

    ReplyDelete